Our diversity is recognised by the 2010 Good Universities Guide awarding us a five star rating for cultural diversity.
Victoria University (VU), based in Melbourne, Australia, provides excellent education to a large and multicultural student population.
Victoria University is part of the Australian public education system, one of the world’s best. A qualification from Victoria University will set you on the path to a successful career.
- We have been providing education, research and training for over 95 years.
- Our students are internationally connected. We have over 100 exchange partners worldwide, providing you opportunities to participate in short-term study tours and student exchange.
- We have built a reputation within Australia for our expertise in hospitality; sports science; education; transport and logistics; information systems; engineering; nursing and beauty services.
- Learning in the workplace is an important part of our courses. Course content is practical and based on industry needs, so you will be job-ready from the day you graduate.
- We understand the needs of international students. In 2011, the Good Universities Guide awarded VU a five-star rating for cultural diversity and international enrolments.
- We have eight campuses in Melbourne, three of which are in the central business district (CBD) of Melbourne and four within ten kilometres of the Central Business District. All are easily accessible by public transport.
Create a course e-brochure or find a course that's right for you.